Sales Engineer UK
We are looking for a Sales Engineer who is able to work in a team on complex projects in network monitoring and network security.
Are you skilled in computer networks and network security? Do you enjoy working in a team? Would you like to design projects for financial and governmental institutions, internet services providers and telco operators?
Main responsibilities are:
- Presentations and demonstrations of our products
- Technical trainings and workshops
- Design, implementation and evaluation of proof of concepts
- Design, implementation and upgrade of customer projects
- Technical support of our customers and partners
Our technical Requirements. Do you qualify?
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of SMB and Enterprise IT environment
- Advanced user skills of Linux based systems
- Knowledge of NetFlow, routing and switching is an advantage
- Cisco certifications are an advantage
- Driving license and ability to travel 25% of work time
- Spoken and written English on B2 level and higher
- Ability to read, create and review technical specifications
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Self-confidence in presentations and communication
What can you expect?
- Work and play with world-class network monitoring and security technology
- Opportunity to meet and learn from experts in the field
- Exciting and complex projects
- Opportunity to learn a lot. You will never stop learning.
- Team of 50 young people
- Flexible working hours
- 25% of travel
- Bonus system related to the achieved results
Work and play with world-class technology. Design exciting and complex projects for important customers. Become a guru in the field. Send us your curriculum vitae in English and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.