Pre-Sales Engineer (USA)
We are looking for a Presales Engineer ready to roll up their sleeves and help Flowmon establish a presence in the U.S.
Do you have a background in network security? Would you like to design projects for verticals such as finance, public sector, ISP/CSP, and manufacturing?
What you will do
- Present our products to end customers and channel partners
- Lead technical training, workshops, webinars
- Design, implement, and evaluate PoCs and PoVs
- Create scope of work for larger projects
- Some post sale technical support until are team grows to include dedicates post sale technicians
- Identify potential product improvements to help us in the U.S
- Understand competitive landscape for technical stand point
Who we need
- Knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of SMB and Enterprise IT environment
- Advanced user skills of Linux based systems
- Knowledge of NetFlow, routing and switching is an advantage
- Cisco certifications are an advantage
- Previous experience with flow or packet based network monitoring and security tools
- Ability to read, create and review technical specifications
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- High presentation and communication skills
What we can offer
- Lucrative bonus system if we achieve MBO and revenue targets
- Employment package including health insurance and 401k. Based on individual agreement
- World-class technology. We were first in many things and plan to be first in many things
- Travel across U.S.
- Support of HQ – product, marketing, HR
- Global team of 80 like-minded people
- For the U.S., you will be joined by a senior BDM and BDM from company HQ
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and be a founding member of the Flowmon U.S. team, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.