Business development manager (USA)
We are looking for a BDM with strong end customer and reseller contacts to help us start our U.S. subsidiary.
Based on our leading flow technology, presence in Gartner magic quadrant, and strong European footprint, Flowmon Networks is ready to enter the U.S. market. This is a great opportunity for someone ready to roll up their sleeves and be able to say “I helped Flowmon open America.”
What you will do
- Use current end customer contacts to get initial calls and start building pipeline
- Use current reseller contacts to start building reseller channel through joint sales calls, training,
and regular contact with resellers
- Help develop and execute go to market plan
- Identify product requirements we need to implement to help support the U.S. market
- Participate in sector events such as RSA, Cisco Live, etc.
- Help map competitor landscape and Flowmon positioning in the U.S.
Who we need
- First and foremost, proven list of end customers and resellers where you can open the door and
get business started
- Experience representing a vendor from similar vertical – networking, end point security,
network monitoring, network security, application monitoring, etc.
- Willingness to travel across region as needed. Also, twice a year visit to HQ in Czech Republic.
- Able to help drive change and be open to change as we grow
What we can offer
- Very nice bonus system if we achieve targets. Probably better than what you have now
- Employment package including health insurance and 401k. Based on individual agreement
- World-class technology. We were first in many things and plan to be first in many things
- Travel across U.S.
- Support of HQ – product, marketing, HR
- Global team of 80 like-minded people
- For the U.S., you will be joined by a pre-sales technician and BDM from company HQ
If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, please send your CV to email@example.com.